Friday, 1 August 2014

Perfume Favourites

 photo doiasasgn555940_4996079319484611850_n.jpg


Firstly I should apologise massively for the finger prints on these perfume bottles I thought I could edit them out but never mind ha ha makes it all the more personal I suppose!


These are my 4 all time favourite perfumes I have been using this last year and I love them all!


Now I don't know about you, but personally I don't really wear strong perfumes throughout the day as I find them to be a bit over powering, but for a night out a powerful scent is essential!
Through the day I am using a body mist by Gilly Hicks in the scent Blue Camden which my boyfriend got me last Christmas and it smells lush!
On the picture above, from left to right we have Ghost Deep night, Alien by Thierry Mugler, Black XS and Angel by Thierry Mugler.


Ghost -- This is classed as a floral scent which I wouldn't agree with myself as the flowery scent doesn't come through too much to me.. It has rose, vanilla, amber and white wood which are the top notes that come through for me. 7/10


Alien -- This scent by Thierry Mugler is my all time favourite and I will definitely be buying this again when it runs out. It's the one perfume I can spot from a mile off if someone is wearing it because there is not a smell out there like it.. This perfume contains white amber, cashmeran wood, and amber. The staying power on this is incredible though it gets 10/10 from me.


Black xs -- This scent by Paco Rabanne is meant to be a floral one but again I don't really smell that personally? It contains Black Vanilla, Cocoa Flower, and pink pepper and is quite different to the others I have as this one is less on the "woody" side of smells. 7/10


Angel -- Another by Thierry Mugler, my friend had this perfume and I had to copy because I liked it so much. This has a base of chocolate, caramel and vanilla.. every girls heaven so you can see why it is such a popular one! 8/10


Even though what it says is in the perfume to what I can actually smell is completely different ha ha I hope this post helps a little bit if you are struggling on a perfume to buy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment