Wednesday 3 December 2014

Whittard of Chelsea Products

I went shopping with my Best Friend over the weekend and she introduced me to a few shops as i was REALLY struggling on christmas presents for people!
Oh..my..gosh I love this shop!
It sells all different luxury Teas, Coffees, Hot chocolates in sets or individually. The Christmas sets will make a special gift for someone close to your heart :) Here are a few of the items I picked out..

 photo 307215-FLAVOURED-HOT-CHOC--copy.jpg





This set was £18 and comes in loads of fun flavours.. Creme Brulee, Chilli, Mint, Caramel, Rocky Road..Are they not the most tempting flavours ever?!  photo 303727-Coffee-Syrup-Giftset.jpg






Coffee Syrups! These are only £10 and will make a great little extra gift for any coffee lovers!

 photo 306290-FRUIT26HERBAL-SELECT-2.jpg









Fruit and herbal Tea taster box ..I personally am much more into coffee however I thought this would make a lovely gift for the people I know who love their Herbal teas..The flavours in this set are Rasberry and Peach, Lemon and Ginger, Pomegranate and Orange and Organic Peppermint! £12


www.whittard.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment