Tuesday, 17 March 2015

ASDAspiration

Asda is without a doubt one of my favourite shops from food all the way to clothes and especially homeware!
Without sounding offensive on them, I feel they "copy" other brands at just the right time but putting it to an affordable price so in my books they win everytime!

Here are a few things I love from Asda right now:

 photo pugbampW.jpg

The Pug Bedding! Ahh I love this! I also love the fact it's in black and white so it's less kiddy like! Ok..it's still pretty kiddy like ha ha but i still want it! At only £12 for a double duvet set you cannot go wrong!

 photo pastelpinkDEblue.jpg
Even though i'd say my style is definitely more black & white, modern, there is something about a really girly pastel kitchen that I just can't get enough of!
I especially like the duck egg blue colour but with a hint of pastel pink -- partner this with a duck egg blue fridge and this would be my dream kitchen!

 photo KCUSHION.jpg
The "letter cushions" would go perfectly on my black leather sofa.
I cant decide if I would get bored of these pretty quickly but i feel at only £4 each you can get away with that!
Saw these in NEXT for £10 each so a saving of £6 is not bad at all :)

Katie x


No comments:

Post a Comment