Friday, 6 March 2015

Blackpool | World Snooker | Players Lounge

My Dad has always had a love for Snooker and became a very good player at a young age.

He has played for fun since he was a child.  Now, later on in his life, he decided he wanted to become a qualified snooker coach and has been doing that for the last 3 years.

This has come with many opportunities, one of which was getting 4 free tickets into the world snooker at Blackpool Tower. 

My Brother, My Dad, My Dads Partner and Myself drove to Blackpool nice and early to ensure we got a place to sit etc.

It was a really fun night and we got to meet some of the well known snooker players as we had the chance to get into the players lounge. (Admittedly i didn't know many of them ha ha).

Understandably, I was not allowed to film or take photos in the players lounge so only ended up with one photo in the entire night!

 photo 1798599_10152580482630940_4194143497041111521_n.jpg

I genuinely was interested in the cameramen and how it all worked behind the scenes. It was interesting to see the host getting ready to speak for the TV and we all got told when to cheer and to cheer louder and when to be quiet!
And there was me thinking snooker is a silent game!


Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment