Thursday 19 March 2015

Wall Sticker Inspiration

Have you ever thought of a really good design idea for a room in your house but can't quite work out how you are going to achieve it?
I'm not particularly good at painting, and if I was to hire someone to do it it would end up costing me an arm and a leg. 

I was looking for something to brighten up my office area as it is just purely white and black everywhere. Although this is a style I do usually love I am really ready for some colour in my life!
I didn't want to paint my walls as I felt I'd only want to change it back. I didn't want ANOTHER photo hung up as I dread to think how many holes are in my wall at this point...So then I started searching sites and pinterest for Ideas and I found the brilliant idea of wall stickers! Of course!
I came across this gorgeous wall sticker design from Next. I thought it would look lovely on the wall I'm always looking onto when i'm sat at my desk.

 photo thumb_large_fbf7c584c53658e67f262160a1db8d5fb1493735.jpg

At only £12 this is definitely something I will be purchasing! 

Do you like this design? Let me know!
Katie x 

1 comment:

  1. I sent your articles links to all my contacts and they all adore it including me.Lacoste

    ReplyDelete