Wednesday 15 April 2015

Cheapest AND most AMAZING shampoo and conditioner!

So I've tried really expensive shampoos and conditioners and also really cheap ones...the products that i will be talking about today are insanely cheap and WOW i love them!

I have infact bought these particular ones before so this is actually my second round of using them. I decided to buy them again to jump back on the coconut oil hype that seems to be happening at the moment. 

Alberto Balsam is an extremely inexpensive product line but also has always been in my favourites since i was young. 
I remember my best friend having them in her bathroom so i used them once and i've been hooked since. Not just with the coconut one either, they have Tea Tree, Raspberry, Blueberry and Apple too! 

As my hair has been having real difficulty recently with splitting and shedding I decided to treat it to come TLC and opt for the Coconut and Lychee shampoo and conditioner. 

Not only does this product smell beyond amazing, but it genuinely makes it so soft and detangles it making it more manageable and super shiny.
It's also meant to help strengthen your hair up with Pro Vitamin B5.

This is by far my new favourite shampoo and conditioner and saves me huge amounts of money at only £1 each! How good is that!

 photo albertobalsam.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment