Thursday, 30 April 2015

Products to take on Holiday

1. Sun Cream -- My favorite is the Hawaiian Tropic it smells gorgeous and leaves your skin lovely and moisturized. See full review for this product HERE

2. Antibacterial Hand Gel -- You never know what germs you can pick up on holiday so I always carry some around in my bag! I like the one from Soap and Glory found HERE

3. Herbal Essences Medium Shampoo and Conditioner  -- The travel size ones are too small for me and Aaron but there is a Medium Size range, and can usually be picked up for around £1. They Last for the whole week easily for 2 people. I like the Hello Hydration Range as it keeps hair hydrated and healthy.

4. MakeUp -- Preferably a foundation with SPF, I really like the wake me up foundation by Rimmel. It's got a light feel to it but you can build up the coverage, it is SPF 20.
 photo 10135652.jpg
5. Sun Protector for Hair -- People forget that it's not just your skin that needs protecting but your hair too! Mark Hill have a good Holiday Range. Find there protection spray here. Spray the product evenly through the hair and hair line.
 photo 10136936.jpg
6. Nivea Moisturising lotion -- Sun dries out your skin like nothing else! Use this lotion to hydrate your skin. It leaves a refreshing feel to it and the scent it gorgeous!
 photo nivea-nivea-21576845-942-2560.jpg
7. Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical -- The best for a quick fix to Freshness!

 photo 10660210_10152640847685940_5216459156829400543_n.jpg

Hope this list helps..For the lead up to my holiday I will definitely do more holiday packing posts!

What do you take on holiday?

Katie x




No comments:

Post a Comment