Saturday, 2 May 2015

FeelUnique Review!!

FeelUnique is a site many may of heard of but not many have used..It's a beauty site that provides you with anything from drugstore to high end products. From shampoos and vitamins, to make-up and brushes.
I'm from a small town and my access to the higher end brands or even some drugstore brands are limited. The first time I used this website was to purchase the BareMinerals Liquid Foundation, and i was pleasantly surprised with the speedy delivery and the fact that postage is free if you spend over £10!

I was also amazed that prices either matched or were cheaper than if you went into the store...so combined with free postage you either pay the same or pay less than in a shop without even leaving your front door! Brilliant! 

This time i've ordered my ORGANIX Coconut Milk shampoo, conditioner and serum and the total came to just under £18. 

The products were ordered on the Tuesday and arrive this morning (Saturday). 

Check out FeelUnique HERE 
 photo 11182199_10152695742480940_859503008905619146_n.jpg



What I noticed straight away is they don't complicate the inner packaging. The products are tightly sealed to the bottom of the box so they cannot be knocked and arrived in perfect condition.

Overall I love it and I will be using FeelUnique a lot more!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment