Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Holiday Essentials and SPFs

Lanzarote is just a few sleeps away so we have been getting packed and getting ourselves so excited for the holiday!

Even though I would LOVE to be able to tan...reality is, I simply don't. I'm fair skinned and a red head so factor 50 is it! Of course Aaron has that lovely skin that tans within a couple of days so he has gone for the Malibu bronzing tanning oil which smells AMAZING! I seriously recommend this for people that are fortunate enough to have skin that tans and only need a low SPF.

For me, I have bought the ROC SPF 50+ for sensitive skin. My skin has been really sensitive to products lately and because I burnt so badly on my last holiday (Morocco with 40 degree heat) i'm not taking any chances.
It's very high protection UVB and UVA and fragrance free. Also Waterproof.

                                                          Holiday Essentials Below

 photo 11412108_10152770276350940_1731538092036766823_n.jpg

Essentials To Remember For Holiday:
Shampoo and Conditioner
Body wash
Toothbrushes, Toothpaste
Suncreams and Aftersun
Insect repellent
Make Up
Body spray/Perfume
Swimwear
Underwear
Cameras
Chargers / Adapters
Antibacterial Gel
Face Wipes
Sunglasses
Books or Kindle
Straighteners/Hairdryer travel size ideally
Beach Towels




No comments:

Post a Comment