Sunday, 7 June 2015

Meal Idea..

 photo 11392886_10152775520100940_2706936736913310259_n.jpg

I accidentally ended up making the most gorgeous sauce to go over my boring chicken and homemade chips meal so thought I must share! I didn't have any tomatoes left, so I went into my cupboard to find a Lloyd grossman Tomato and basil sauce actually for pasta but nevermind ha ha ..I mixed that with a full bag of spinach (it welts so much!) I like my garlic ALOT so used about 5 cloves of garlic chopped up or crushed whichever you prefer , bacon bits about 3 streaks cut up (already cooked) and salt and pepper to taste. obviously it's cheating as the sauce is practically pre made I just spice it up abit but wowza it turned out so good! Turns a boring meal into a tasty one!

Also added a sprinkle of cheese to top it up!

Yummy!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment